Festival, Party Wear, Wedding
Weaving Purple Banarasi Silk Traditional Saree
Use Code: FIRSTORDER
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The shades may vary slightly from the colours displayed on your screen.
- The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- Jewelry, Sandals and other Accessories wear by models in photographs are for display purposes only.
- Designer Blouse shown in the Image may not be part of the standard product.
- Extra material may have been used for modelling purposes.
- The Products Shown on the website are not part of Display at our Store.
- There might be slight colour variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
Where Can I Submit My Measurements for Custom Stitching?
You can submit your measurements after adding the product to the cart. Here is the guideline.
- You should keep in mind that on the Product Page you will see the following option – You must choose With Stitching
Note: The measurement will be asked to you on the Cart/Checkout Page
- Now, After choosing the with stitching option, Click on “Add to cart” and Now on the cart page below the product name click on “Add Measurement” fill it and submit. now click on checkout and complete the payment.
- You take a guide from the image for taking the measurement.
- If you are not visible the measurement form on the cart page contact us at our customer care: +919409450840
How to measure the size of my body? Any Guide is available?
Yes. You have to use tailor measure tape and the guide is available on the link. The image you have to see for reference purposes for how to use the measuring tape.