Customer Care: +919409450840

At Sareetag, we are dedicated to providing quality products at honest values and delivering the best customer service possible. We prioritize our customers and aim to address each individual’s needs with care and attention. However, should you find yourself in a situation requiring the return of a product, please review the following terms and conditions for a mutually agreeable return process:

Return Terms and Conditions:

  1. Product Eligibility: Please note that we do not accept returns for stitched clothing, including Stitched Salwar Suits, Stitched Sarees, and Stitched Sarees with custom blouse. We only accept returns for unstitched products.

  2. Cancellation Fees: If you choose to cancel your order within 24 hours of placement, a cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund to cover PayPal fees and processing charges, which may amount to up to 20% of the order total.

  3. Refund Limitations: Refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods. We will issue a 70% refund of the unstitched product price, with the remaining 30% covering order processing, payment gateway, and other recurring charges.

  4. Exclusions: We do not refund custom duties, shipping costs, or taxes, if applicable. Additionally, shipping costs incurred during the original purchase will be deducted from the refund in the case of orders with free shipping.

  5. Return Shipping: Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs of unstitched or stitched products in any circumstance. Sareetag will not cover any return shipping costs.

  6. Customized Products: Refunds will not be accepted for custom-made or stitched clothing, including readymade stitched sarees or sarees stitched with custom blouses.

  7. Reporting Damages: Any complaints regarding damage or stains must be reported to us within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the products. We may request digital pictures of the damage for review before issuing a refund. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of the returned product at our office and may take 4 to 5 working days to reflect in the customer’s account.

  8. Cancellation Policy: Orders cannot be canceled after 24 hours of placement. If you wish to cancel an order after this time frame, you will be subject to a 30% bank payment processing charge. No cancellations will be accepted once the order is in processing and products have been received. Any cancellation amount will be credited as SAREEKA Store Credit or Coupons.

For further information about returns and cancellations, please contact us at

Color and Description Discrepancy:

Please note that while we strive to accurately showcase colors and product specifications on our website, minor variations may occur due to lighting, photography settings, and monitor color properties. Customers should be aware of these slight variations when placing orders online.

Embellishment Related Issues:

Apparel with embellishments such as beads and sequences may experience some shedding or loosening of embellishments during transit or wear. While we take care to package items securely, this issue cannot always be avoided entirely. Should you encounter such situations, please rest assured that it is a common occurrence and does not affect the overall quality of the product.

At Sareetag, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our products and services. If you have any questions or concerns about our return policies, please do not hesitate to contact us